The ultimate vegan cheese & crackers! Vegan Goatless Cheese (cashew-based cheese, goat cheese-style) topped with dried cranberry and dill and Superfood Crackers packed with beneficial superfoods.
4 cheeses total & 14 total oz. of crackers (4 packs; each pack is 3.5 oz.)
All of our cheeses can be frozen to prolong their shelf life for up to 4-6 months. The cranberry and dill cheese is best enjoyed within 17 days of being in the refrigerator, and the garlic and black truffle cheeses are best enjoyed within 21 days of being in the refrigerator.
Shipping, Pick-up & Local Delivery Details
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Free pick up is available Monday-Friday from 8am-12pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm at 1190 N. Fair Oaks Ave. #101 Pasadena, CA 91103
- For all items, you always need to proceed to checkout and input your shipping address to be able to choose pick-up, shipping, or local delivery - the options available to you are determined by your location.
If you select free pick-up, we will be in touch via email with the date and time that your items are ready
- Weekend deliveries are available if the requested delivery date is 7 days (or more) after your order date - please specify your desired delivery date in notes at checkout
- Saturday deliveries (via shipping) are always at least $20 more, depending on the size of your shipment - please complete your order and email email@example.com to request a Saturday delivery and we will confirm and invoice you separately for the extra charge
Use and Care
Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Vegan Goatless Cheese with Cranberry & Dill: organic cashews, filtered water, organic coconut oil, lemon juice, Himalayan sea salt, dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice, fresh dill.
Superfood Crackers: Almond meal, quinoa, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, chives, garlic powder, sea salt, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, coconut oil, water. Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free.
For more information on regarding allergens and our ingredients, please visit https://yvonnesvegankitchen.com/pages/our-ingredients