Our banana cream pie crust is lined with dark chocolate then layered with organic banana slices, our cashew pastry cream, more banana slices, and a coconut whipped cream.
Each 9" inch pie serves 8-10 people, depending upon how it's sliced.
At least one week's notice is needed for ordering this pie. Please order at least a week before you'd like to receive or pick-up your pie.
If you are ordering for a time-sensitive event, our bakery strongly recommends scheduling your cake to arrive at least 1-2 days before you will be serving the item. Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen is not responsible for delays in transit once your package has been transferred to Fedex.
Shipping, Pick-up & Local Delivery Details
- We produce Monday-Friday; we are closed on Saturdays & Sundays
- Shipping/delivery charges are calculated at checkout
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Please note that for all items, you always need to proceed to checkout and input your address to then choose pick-up, shipping, or local delivery - the options available to you are determined by your location.
- Free pick-up in Pasadena is available Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9am-noon @ 1190 N. Fair Oaks Ave. #101
- If you select free pick-up, we will be in touch via email with the date and time that your items are ready
- Weekend deliveries are available if the requested delivery date is 7 days (or more) after your order date - please specify your desired delivery date in notes at checkout
- Saturday deliveries (via shipping) are always at least $20 more, depending on the size of your shipment - please complete your order and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Saturday delivery and we will confirm and invoice you separately for the extra charge
Use and Care
Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer covered.
Gluten-free oats, coconut oil, coconut flour, coconut sugar, cashews, maple syrup, filtered water, pure vanilla, Himalayan sea salt, bananas, vegan chocolate chips (cocoa powder, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla).
coconut whip: filtered water, organic coconut oil, organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, pea protein, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, natural flavor.