The perfect hostess gift, a wonderful "thank-you" that is fitting for so many, or just a sweet indulgence to have at home to celebrate every day in a guilt-free way! These mini Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cupcakes are smaller than our regular size, yet are bigger than bite-size. One dozen chocolate with chocolate buttercream and one dozen vanilla with vanilla buttercream and seasonal sprinkles. (Sprinkle colors will vary.)
Please note: our cupcakes require a week's notice. If you need them sooner, please reach out via our form here.
24 total cupcakes.
Shipping, Pick-up & Local Delivery Details
- We produce Monday-Friday; we are closed on Saturdays & Sundays
- Shipping/delivery charges are calculated at checkout
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Please note that for all items, you always need to proceed to checkout and input your address to then choose pick-up, shipping, or local delivery - the options available to you are determined by your location.
- Free pick-up in Pasadena is available Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9am-noon @ 1190 N. Fair Oaks Ave. #101
- If you select free pick-up, we will be in touch via email with the date and time that your items are ready
- Weekend deliveries are available if the requested delivery date is 7 days (or more) after your order date - please specify your desired delivery date in notes at checkout
- Saturday deliveries (via shipping) are always at least $20 more, depending on the size of your shipment - please complete your order and email email@example.com to request a Saturday delivery and we will confirm and invoice you separately for the extra charge
Use and Care
Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer covered.
Gluten-free oat flour, organic coconut sugar, cocoa powder, apple cider vinegar, grapeseed oil, powdered cane sugar, organic palm oil, cocoa butter, vanilla, soy lecithin (in vegan chocolate chips), xanthan gum, and baking soda. Vegan/Gluten-free.
Gluten-free oat flour, potato starch, organic cane sugar, arrowroot, tapioca flour, apple cider vinegar, rice flour, organic palm oil, organic powdered sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, xanthan gum, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sea salt.