A Thin Mint is a crispy, "buttery", mint-chocolate cookie covered in a rich, smooth, mint-chocolate coating. These are always a huge hit with friends and family, and kids, young and old. Best enjoyed right out of the refrigerator.
Shipping, Pick-up & Local Delivery Details
- We produce Monday-Friday; we are closed on Saturdays & Sundays
- Shipping/delivery charges are calculated at checkout
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Please note that for all items, you always need to proceed to checkout and input your address to then choose pick-up, shipping, or local delivery - the options available to you are determined by your location.
- Free pick-up in Pasadena is available Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9am-noon @ 1190 N. Fair Oaks Ave. #101
- If you select free pick-up, we will be in touch via email with the date and time that your items are ready
- Weekend deliveries are available if the requested delivery date is 7 days (or more) after your order date - please specify your desired delivery date in notes at checkout
- Saturday deliveries (via shipping) are always at least $20 more, depending on the size of your shipment - please complete your order and email email@example.com to request a Saturday delivery and we will confirm and invoice you separately for the extra charge
Use and Care
Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer covered.
Coconut oil, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, coconut palm sugar, oat flour, cacao powder, vegan chocolate chips (soy lecithin, cocoa, cane sugar), cocoa butter, peppermint oil.